The 20th Annual Southeast Educational Conference, hosted by the four Florida chapters of Meeting Professionals International, provides the best value and attendee experience in the region for meeting professionals and business partners. The conference attracts between 450 to 650 meeting planners and suppliers to share knowledge and ideas, build relationships and provide business opportunity.
Meeting Forward promises to look forward. It is about creating and recreating our industry, applying new approaches to building ROI, and developing innovative tools and technologies. Leave the depressed economy, muffingate, and job loss at home. Meeting Forward is about moving onward and upward into the future WE get to create!
This conference is truly about ROI – Return on Involvement.
In response to the demand for Professional Development opportunities we are offering the following FREE* opportunities during the conference in our Career Center located in the Tampa 3 Meeting Room.
- FREE* headshots on Friday, August 10, 1:45 – 3:45 p.m. (open to all attendees)
- FREE* one-on-one 30 Minute Executive Bio Writing Sessions with Sue Campbell from 1st-writer.com (great for company websites and speakers)
- FREE* one-on-one 30 Minute Resume Writing Sessions with Sue Campbell from 1st-writer.com (not just for ACTIVE job seekers)
- FREE* information on salary negotiations, interview skills, cover letters and more…
- An opportunity to INTERVIEW* on Thursday, August 9, 10 a.m. -1 p.m. with a task force employer, Margie Johnston with www.rrmanage.com
- An opportunity to meet with an experienced recruiter from Inspired Hospitality Recruiting
- FREE* Wi-Fi lounge area
- Access to a computer/printer setup with the ability to apply to jobs on the MPI job board or print your resume
*By appointment, call Inspired Hospitality Recruiting at 407-347-4574 x1 or email email@example.com.